A 12-Week, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of MK-0859 When Added to Ongoing Statin Therapy With or Without Other Lipid Modifying Therapies in Japanese Patients With Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Anacetrapib (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.