A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of a 12-week Add-on Treatment With LT-02 vs. Placebo in Subjects With Ulcerative Colitis Refractory to Standard Treatment With Mesalamine
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Phosphatidylcholine (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROTECT-3
- Sponsors Prometheus Laboratories
- 13 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 26 Jul 2016 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 16 Sep 2015 According to a Lipid Therapeutics media release, this trial is expected to start in 2016.