A Phase I/Randomized Phase II Study of Docetaxel With or Without AZD4547 in Recurrent FGFRI-Amplified Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 4547 (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2014 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Feb 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov record.