A Phase IV, Open-label, Controlled, Multi-center Study to Evaluate the 5-year Antibody Persistence Among Children Who Previously Received Novartis MenACWY Conjugate Vaccine at 2 to 10 Years of Age and to Assess the Immune Response to a Single Dose of Novartis MenACWY Conjugate Vaccine [EXTENSION OF 700031634]
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 12 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.