A Randomized Phase II Study Comparing Two Different Conditioning Regimens Prior to Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation (HCT) for Children With Juvenile Myelomonocytic Leukemia (JMML)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Melphalan (Primary) ; Busulfan; Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Juvenile myelomonocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 May 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Nov 2016 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.