TROG 12.01 A Randomised Trial of Weekly Cetuximab and Radiation versus Weekly Cisplatin and Radiation in Good Prognosis Locoregionally Advanced HPV-Associated Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary)
- Indications Oropharyngeal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HPV Oropharynx
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Jul 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2025 to 30 Jun 2025.