A Multicenter, Open-Label, Safety Study of Diclofenac [Test] Capsules in Subjects With Osteoarthritis of the Knee or Hip
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Diclofenac (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Iroko Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Nov 2014 Results presented at the 78th American College of Rheumatology and the 49th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 19 Nov 2014 Safety results presented at the 78th American College of Rheumatology and the 49th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 25 Aug 2014 Diclofenac [ZOROVOLEX] was approved by the US FDA for the management of osteoarthritis pain based on data from the parent trial and this safety extension study, according to an Iroko Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History