Maraviroc Switch Central Nervous System (CNS) Substudy: a Substudy of MARCH, a Randomised, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Maraviroc (MVC) as a Switch for Either Nucleoside or Nucleotide Analogue Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors (N(t)RTI) or Boosted Protease Inhibitors (PI/r) in HIV-1 Infected Individuals With Stable, Well-controlled Plasma HIV-RNA While Taking Their First N(t)RTI + PI/r Regimen of Combination Antiretroviral Therapy (cART)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Maraviroc (Primary) ; HIV protease inhibitors; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms MARCH-CNS
- 19 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2014 Planned primary completion date changed to 1 Jan 2015 according to ClinialTrials.gov.
- 24 Dec 2013 Accrual to date is 14% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.