Interventional, randomised, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-controlled, fixed-dose study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of brexpiprazole (1 and 3 mg/day) as adjunctive treatment in elderly patients with major depressive disorder with an inadequate response to antidepressant treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brexpiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OCTANT
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 04 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Dec 2013 New source dentified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network; 15206).
- 18 Apr 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health: NCT01837797).