Maraviroc Switch Renal Substudy: A substudy of MARCH, a randomised, open-label study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of maraviroc (MVC) as a switch for either nucleoside or nucleotide analogue reverse transcriptase inhibitors (N(t) RTI) or boosted protease inhibitors (PI/r) in HIV-1 infected individuals with stable, well-controlled plasma HIV-RNA while taking their first(N(t)RTI) + PI/r regimen of combination antiretroviral therapy (cART).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Maraviroc (Primary) ; HIV protease inhibitors; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MARCH-renal
- 19 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Dec 2013 Accrual to date is 5% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 17 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.