Interventional, randomised, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-controlled, flexible-dose long-term study to evaluate the maintenance of efficacy and safety of 1 to 3 mg/day of brexpiprazole as adjunctive treatment in patients with major depressive disorder with an inadequate response to antidepressant treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Brexpiprazole (Primary) ; Duloxetine; Escitalopram; Fluoxetine; Paroxetine; Sertraline; Venlafaxine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARGO
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 17 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.