Phase I Multicenter, Open-label, Clinical and Pharmacokinetic Study of Lurbinectedin (PM01183) in Combination With Weekly Paclitaxel, With or Without Bevacizumab, in Patients With Selected Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lurbinectedin (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Paclitaxel
- Indications Breast cancer; Cervical cancer; Head and neck cancer; Lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours; Uterine cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors PharmaMar
- 31 Aug 2017 According to a PharmaMar media release, new clinical data will be presented at the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) congress 2017.
- 31 Aug 2017 Results published in a PharmaMar Media Release.
- 11 Oct 2016 Results (data cut off April 2016) presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History