A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label Study of Oral LDK378 Versus Standard Chemotherapy in Adult Patients With ALK-rearranged (ALK-positive) Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Who Have Been Treated Previously With Chemotherapy (Platinum Doublet) and Crizotinib
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Ceritinib (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASCEND V
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Jun 2019 Planned End Date changed from 26 May 2021 to 3 Nov 2021.
- 30 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 Feb 2021 to 26 May 2021.
- 04 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 27 Jul 2020 to 15 Feb 2021.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History