A Pilot Randomized, Open Label Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of the Combination of RAL+ATV/r in Comparison With TDF/FTC+ATV/r in HIV Infected Patients, Who Failed an Initial NNRTI Containing Regimen
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Atazanavir/ritonavir; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Lamivudine/tenofovir-disoproxil-fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARTE
- 04 Mar 2018 Results assessing safety and efficacy presented at the 18th International Congress on Infectious Diseases
- 23 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 23 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Oct 2017.