A Single Arm, Open-Label, Phase 2 Study of MGAH22 (Fc-optimized Chimeric Anti-HER2 Monoclonal Antibody) in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Advanced Breast Cancer Whose Tumors Express HER2 at the 2+ Level by Immunohistochemistry and Lack Evidence of HER2 Gene Amplification by FISH
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Margetuximab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MacroGenics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 14 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.