A Phase III Multicenter, Randomized Study of Oral LDK378 Versus Standard Chemotherapy in Previously Untreated Adult Patients With ALK Rearranged (ALK-positive), Stage IIIB or IV, Non-squamous Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ceritinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASCEND 4
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 11 Apr 2022 to 28 Feb 2023.
- 04 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 22 Jul 2019 to 11 Apr 2022.
- 15 Sep 2017 The study has been competed in Denmark.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History