A Phase 1 Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Staggered, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose, Multicenter Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of GS-5745 in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Ulcerative Colitis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Andecaliximab (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 24 May 2016 Results published in the Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- 01 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Feb 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.