A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Single-Ascending Dose Study To Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of JNJ-54861911 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 54861911 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 05 Mar 2018 Results of analysis assessing potential QT effects of JNJ-54861911 using patient data from NCT01827982, NCT02152332 and NCT01887535 trials published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 19 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.