52 Week Extension: A Phase IIb Randomized, Placebo- and Active Comparator (Tolterodine)-Controlled, 2-Part Clinical Study of the Efficacy and Safety of MK-4618 in Patients with Overactive Bladder [EXTENSION STUDY OF 700196231]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vibegron (Primary) ; Tolterodine
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 21 May 2018 Results of this optional 52 week extension reporting long-term safety and efficacy data, presented at the 113th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
- 11 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 23 Apr 2013 New trial record