NMDA Antagonists in Bipolar Depression
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cycloserine (Primary) ; Ketamine (Primary) ; Lurasidone; Olanzapine/fluoxetine; Quetiapine
- Indications Bipolar depression; Bipolar I disorders; Bipolar II disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Apr 2016 Safety and tolerability of ketamine and d-cycloserine removed from primary endpoint ; hence trial focus changed from TU + AR to TU.
- 25 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov.