A Phase 1, Open-label, Single-dose Study of Romosozumab (AMG 785) Administered Subcutaneously to Healthy Subjects and Subjects With Stage 4 Renal Impairment or Stage 5 Renal Impairment Requiring Hemodialysis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Romosozumab (Primary)
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Amgen
- 14 Apr 2014 Trial status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov recor, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Apr 2013 New trial record