A phase III, randomised, open label, active-controlled study of an interferon-free regimen of BI 207127 in combination with Faldaprevir and Ribavirin compared to Telaprevir in combination with pegylated interferon-a and ribavirin in treatment-naive patients with chronic genotype 1b Hepatitis C Virus infection
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Deleobuvir (Primary) ; Faldaprevir; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin; Telaprevir
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Dec 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Sep 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.