Idarubicin, Cytarabine and Pravastatin (IAP) for Induction of Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; Idarubicin (Primary) ; Pravastatin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.