Phase I Trial of Brentuximab Vedotin With Re-induction Chemotherapy in Patients With Relapsed, CD30 Expressing, Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Cytarabine (Primary) ; Etoposide (Primary) ; Mitoxantrone (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 Dec 2018 Results assessing tolerability of Brentuximab vedotin in patients with acute myeloid leukemia, presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.