Phase I Trial of Brentuximab Vedotin With Re-induction Chemotherapy in Patients With Relapsed, CD30 Expressing, Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Cytarabine (Primary) ; Etoposide (Primary) ; Mitoxantrone (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 19 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 19 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.