A Japanese Single Center, Open-label, Phase I Trial of TH-302 Given Intravenously to Subjects With Solid Tumors as Monotherapy or to Subjects With Advanced Pancreatic Cancer in Combination With Gemcitabine
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Evofosfamide (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by NCT.