A Trial Investigating the Efficacy and Safety of Insulin Degludec/Insulin Aspart Once Daily Plus Insulin Aspart for the Remaining Meals Versus Insulin Detemir Once or Twice Daily Plus Meal Time Insulin Aspart in Children and Adolescents With Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin aspart (Primary) ; Insulin degludec/insulin aspart (Primary) ; Insulin detemir
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BOOST T1D
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Sep 2016 According to a Novo Nordisk media release, the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use, has adopted a positive opinion to extend the use of NovoRapid (insulin aspart) in the European Union for children with diabetes from as young as one year old.
- 13 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.