A Phase III, Multicenter, Open-Label Study to Assess Efficacy, Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Immunogenicity of Abatacept Administered Intravenously in Japanese Children and Adolescents With Active Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Who Have a History of an Inadequate Response or Intolerance to Methotrexate or Biologics
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jul 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 08 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2018 to 31 Jul 2018.