Clinical Protocol of a Prospective, Open-label Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Nuedexta (Dextromethorphan/Quinidine) in the Treatment of Pseudobulbar Affect (PBA) in Patients With Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Dextromethorphan/quinidine (Primary)
- Indications Emotional lability
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Oct 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 10 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 10 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.