Clinical Protocol of a Prospective, Open-label Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Nuedexta (Dextromethorphan/Quinidine) in the Treatment of Pseudobulbar Affect (PBA) in Patients With Alzheimer's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dextromethorphan/quinidine (Primary)
- Indications Emotional lability
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 10 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 01 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.