A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Chemotherapy Plus Cetuximab in Combination With VTX 2337 in Patients With Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Motolimod (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cetuximab; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Laryngeal cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Pharyngeal disorders; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACTIVE-8
- Sponsors VentiRx Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Oct 2016 Primary endpoint (To compare the efficacy of VTX-2337 plus SOC to SOC alone in prolonging the PFS of patients with recurrent or metastatic SCCHN) has not been met according to the results presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 11 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to the results presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 11 Oct 2016 Results presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History