A Neoadjuvant, Randomized, Phase II Study of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor (Pazopanib) in Men With High-Risk Prostate Cancer Followed by Radical Prostatectomy and Pelvic Lymph Node Dissection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pazopanib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Aug 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 15 Aug 2018.
- 06 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.