A Dose-Ranging Study of Bendamustine and Rituximab in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) Patients With Comorbidities and/or Renal Dysfunction
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active not recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.