A Phase II, randomised, observer-blind, placebo-controlled, multicentre study to assess the safety, immunogenicity and efficacy of GSK Biologicals Herpes Zoster HZ/su candidate vaccine when administered intramuscularly on a two-dose schedule to adults aged 18 years and older with haematologic malignancies.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1437173A (Primary)
- Indications Varicella zoster virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 24 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 29 Apr 2013 New trial record