A Phase 1 Study of DEC205mAb-NY-ESO-1 Fusion Protein (CDX-1401) Given With Adjuvant PolyICLC in Conjunction With 5-Aza-2'Deoxycytidine (Decitabine) in Patients With MDS or Low Blast Count AML
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rasdegafusp-alfa (Primary) ; Rasdegafusp-alfa (Primary) ; Decitabine; Poly ICLC
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 20 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Dec 2016 Updated results after complete study accrual, presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 05 Dec 2016 Results will be presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting, as per a Celldex media release.