A Phase I Study of Intralesional Bacillus Calmette-Guerin (BCG) and Followed by Ipilimumab Therapy in Patients With Advanced Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; BCG vaccine; Isoniazid
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Apr 2017 Results presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 16 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to slow recruitment as a result of changes in standard of care.