A phase II trial evaluating the Activity of Abiraterone Acetate plus Prednisone in Patients with a Molecular Apocrine HER2-negative locally advanced or metastatic Breast Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMA
- 11 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Jul 2020.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Feb 2016 Primary endpoint of clinical benefit rate (CBR) has not been met, according to results published in the Annals of Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History