Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability Study of 1 mg Rasagiline in Patients With Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Receiving Standard Therapy (Riluzole) - An AMG Trial With a Market Authorized Substance
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rasagiline (Primary) ; Riluzole
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAS-ALS
- 30 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 May 2016.
- 02 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.