Phase 3 Multicenter Prospective Open Label Clinical Safety Evaluation of Re-Injection of NX-1207 for the Treatment of BPH: Two Doses 1-8 Years Apart
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fexapotide (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- 05 Feb 2018 According to a Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation media relase, company will submitt an NDA for Fexapotide Triflutate for the treatment of BPH to the US FDA in 2018.
- 30 Jan 2018 According to a Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation media release, results from four phase III trials (NX02-0017, NX02-0018, NX02-0020 and NX02-0022) have been published in the World Journal of Urology.
- 27 Nov 2017 According to a Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation media release, results from this trial were presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History