GSK2302032A Antigen-Specific Cancer Immunotherapeutic as Adjuvant Therapy in Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2302032A (Primary) ; AS15
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEARL; PRAME-AS15-NSC-002 (ADJ)
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.