Randomized Phase II Study of Intravenous 3-Aminopyridine-2-carboxaldehyde Thiosemicarbazone (3-AP, Triapine NSC #663249) Cisplatin-Radiochemotherapy Versus Intravenous Cisplatin-Radiochemotherapy in Women Diagnosed With Stage IB-IVA Cervical Cancer and Stage II-IVA Vaginal Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs OCX 191 (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Cervical cancer; Vulvovaginal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Nov 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.