A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Triple Fixed Dose Combination Therapy With Olmesartan Medoxomil 20mg, Amlodipine 5mg and Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg in Patients With Hypertension Not Controlled With Dual Fixed Dose Combination Therapy With Olmesartan Medoxomil 20mg and Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Olmesartan medoxomil/amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide (Primary) ; Olmesartan medoxomil/hydrochlorothiazide
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 12 Dec 2015 Primary endpoint (The changes of seated diastolic blood pressure of the Triple Combinations OM/AML/HCTZ 20/5/12.5mg vs.OM/HCTZ 20/12.5mg) has been met as results published in the American Journal of Cardiovascular Drugs.
- 12 Dec 2015 Results published in the American Journal of Cardiovascular Drugs
- 02 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.