A Phase 3, Long-Term, Open-Label Study of Safety and Tolerability of Cariprazine as Adjunctive Therapy in Major Depressive Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cariprazine (Primary) ; Antidepressants
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Allergan; Forest Laboratories
- 05 Dec 2018 Results published in the International Clinical Psychopharmacology
- 02 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 May 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.