A Molecular Biology and Phase II Study of Imetelstat (GRN163L) in Children with Recurrent High-Grade Glioma, Ependymoma, Medulloblastoma/Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumor and Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (PBTC-036)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Imetelstat (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Astrocytoma; Ependymoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma; Medulloblastoma; Oligodendroglioma; Primitive neuroectodermal tumours
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Oct 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Mar 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 110 to 90 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.