A Prospective Randomized Phase III Trial of Carboplatin/Gemcitabine/Bevacizumab vs. Carboplatin/Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin/Bevacizumab in Patients With Platinum-sensitive Recurrent Ovarian Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Doxorubicin liposomal; Gemcitabine
- Indications Carcinoma; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Feb 2019 The trial has been completed in Austria.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.