Pilot Study of Brentuximab Vedotin in Relapsed/Refractory Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma Expressing CD30 Receptor
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Adult T-cell leukaemia-lymphoma; Large granular lymphocytic leukaemia; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; T-cell prolymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued due to slow accrual and loss of sponsor support.
- 23 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Feb 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 20 as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov record.