A Phase 2 Study of PF-04449913 for the Treatment of Acute Myeloid Leukemia Patients With High Risk of Post-Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation Relapse
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glasdegib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Feb 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 17 to 28 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.