A National, Multicenter, Non-interventional, Prospective, Longitudinal Study for Treatment With Botulinum Toxin A Injections in naive and Pre-treated Patients Suffering From Cervical Dystonia (Dysport)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Cervical dysplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CDNISLongterm
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 31 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 11 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.