Insulin Detemir Versus Insulin NPH: A Randomized Prospective Study Comparing Glycemic Control in Pregnant Women With Diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin aspart (Primary) ; Insulin detemir (Primary) ; Insulin suspension isophane
- Indications Gestational diabetes; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jun 2015 Primary endpoint of mean blood glucose has not been met, according to results published in the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. (Although the primary endpoint met clinically, statistical significant difference did not achieve (p=0.2937)).
- 09 Jun 2015 Results published in the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology.