A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group Study to Investigate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Cariprazine in Patients with Predominant Negative Symptoms of Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Cariprazine (Primary) ; Risperidone
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gedeon Richter
- 16 Apr 2019 Results of new post hoc analysis (n=454) was presented during the 27th psychiatry congress of the European Psychiatric Association (EPA) in Warsaw, Poland.
- 09 May 2018 Results of post hoc analysis (n=456; ITT) assessing the consistency of the effect of cariprazine on negative symptoms of schizophrenia using data from this study, presented at the 171st Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
- 22 Sep 2017 According to an Allergan media release, Cariprazine is approved in Europe for the treatment of schizophrenia, the approval included data from this study.